Monday, August 6, 2012

August 6, 2012

Okay, I don't have time to write out a full journal entry here.  I spent all day today diving the Great Barrier Reef with Reef Magic.  I did three dives, one with Troy and two with Aurelie, two of the nicest, awesomest diving instructors I've ever met.  I'll update this post with a journal entry, when I have time to write one.  In the meantime, here are some pictures (some I took myself, and some were taken of me).

Left to right: Owen, Morgan, and Aurelie.  All three are professional divers, and Morgan and Aurelie are instructors for Reef Magic



Wally




They let us touch the brown stuff.  It was very soft.





Sea cucumber




Nemo, hiding in Annie Mae



Patrick





That's a black tip shark on the sea floor.  I'm not sure what the other fish are.



Everyone got their picture taken with Wally



No comments:

Post a Comment