Tuesday, June 12, 2012

June 12, 2012

Calm seas, and a pretty uneventful day.  My alarm wakes me up at 0500.  It was set for 0600, but I didn't update it with the time change last night.  I laid in bed until around 1000, trying to sleep away my hangover.  After lunch, I play some more Warcraft III and try to nap, then read in bed when that doesn't work.  I go out to the deck around 1730 and read some more, watch the sun set, and start a load of laundry.  At dinner, the captain talks about sports (the Euro cup is being played right now), how so many European teams use players from other countries, or entire teams up and leave to play for another country.  I ask him if he wants me to take a look at his computer after dinner, but he says let's do it tomorrow.  He has to do an inventory of the store tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping I would read that you did something exciting for my birthday

    ReplyDelete